Runs on 220 V. Has two conveyors for optimum throughput of bread through the knives.
62 X 172 X 123 (W X D X H)
Conveyor and/or packing belt.
Next to a store bread slicer in order to slice large numbers of loaves in a short period of time. Change knives after every hundred hours of slicing.
BaguetteBack | JAC Varia
- Quick slicer with conveyor belt on four wheels.
- Digital controls.
- Digital speed control, emergency stop, and bag blowing unit.
- Floor space: 170 x 80 cm.
- Cutting width: 9, 10, 11, 12½, 14, 17, and 20 mm.
- Voltage: 220 V., 6 A.
- Capacity: Max. 1,000 loaves per hour. Adjustable slicing speed.